THE BESPOKE PIECE CREATION PROCESS:
1. We begin with an informal tete-a-tete or online (Skype/Whatsapp/Viber)
meetings to understand clients’ needs and explore the possibilities.
During the in-depth conversations, we discuss and decide upon the
right metals and stones as well as the overall image that will tell your
personal story or deliver the fancied message.
2. The design of the piece will be drafted by the professional artist. After
the approval of the sketches, the design work will be passed into the
artisans’ department – into the hands of our masters.
3. The finished piece will be carefully evaluated and go through thorough
4. Upon the completion of the bespoke piece, it will be approved and
provided with a stamp by the Assay Office.
5. All Hyrv bespoke pieces are hand-packed in signature luxury
packaging. Additional customization can be offered in a body of a book
chronicling the story of creation process – the brief, the drawings, and
behind the scenes photographs.
To inquire more information about the bespoke projects, please contact